PowerBlanket’s feature a patented GreenHeat™ technology, delivering a barrier of uniform directional heat where it’s needed most – preventing fluids from freezing, protecting critical materials, and maintaining optimal temperatures. Anything from 5 gallon pail heaters up to 550 gallon tote heaters to keep your facility up and running when the cold temperatures hit. A PowerBlanket IBC heater offers consistent, and regulated heat distribution at a fraction of the cost of other IBC heater alternatives. The advanced insulation prevents heat loss and will protect down to -40°F/-40°C. The heating element within the blanket allows for more surface area contact, conserving energy and greatly reducing hot and cold spots.
PowerBlanket’s product line has provided an economical solution to the many heating problems you and your business face. Our versatile blend of patented technologies provides portable and easy-to-use freeze protection, insulation, and heating. Each product is built with a rugged vinyl shell that is safe to use in temperatures as low as -20ºF. You can be sure that Powerblanket products will keep your equipment warm when temperatures drop well below freezing.
- Designed to be durable and weather resistant
- Safely heat and protect a wide variety of chemicals and materials
- Includes adjustable digital thermostatic controller
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design
- Provide easy access with a removable top
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Raise material temperatures as high as 145 ºF / 62 ºC (± 5 ºF/3 ºC)
- ETL certified to UL and CSA safety standards
Not sure what Blanket you need? Contact us today and we will gladly be able to assist you with finding the right PowerBlanket to fit your facilities needs.